Interested applicants who seek employment at Westmeath should have the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm – help to provide a joyful and enriching environment for Residents
- Flexibility – to give person-centered care
- Willingness – to grow as an individual with experience, education and expanding opportunities
- Compassion – to care for others as we ourselves would want to be cared for
Westmeath has many dedicated full time and part time employees, but we often have openings for casual employees to assist with residents, where needed, on an on-call basis. All applicants must complete the following:
- An Application Form;
- A Bermuda Police Record Check Form (supplied with a copy of photo identification); and
- At least two reference checks.
To enquire about Nurse or Nurse’s Aide openings at Westmeath, please contact the Director of Nursing Karima Stevens, RN, MSN at Karima@westmeath.bm. For all other employment enquiries, please contact the Executive Director at April@westmeath.bm.