Independent and Assisted Living is available in our Residential Unit, the Ferguson and Trimingham Wings. Both Wings overlook the manicured front lawn and many of the rooms having balconies and direct access to either the courtyard or gardens. This area of our Home offers care to those who have limited needs for direct care.
Westmeath has 22 single rooms with en suite bathrooms. In addition, we have four, one-bedroom apartments. There is a great deal of common space, both indoors and outdoors, in a safe and secure environment.
Independent and Assisted Living focuses on:
- Offering Person Centered Care to find a solution within reach
- Opportunities for socializing, engagement and purpose in the community
- Understanding the life you want for yourself or your loved one
Services offered in the Independent and Assisted Living Units:
- All meals, inclusive of afternoon tea and evening snack, prepared by our in-house Executive Chef to meet nutritional and dietary needs
- 24 hour support when needed with a Unit Coordinator and a dedicated team of qualified nurses and registered nurse’s aides
- Medication management and coordination with community healthcare providers and pharmacies
- Activities to promote social and recreational activities
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Unfurnished, air conditioned rooms to allow for personalized décor that reflects the resident.
To find out if Independent or Assisted Living is the right choice, please contact us.
Our team of professionals will happily provide you with more information and can assist with recommendations based on your current needs. Rates for Residential Living and Assisted Living are contingent upon the services provided and start at $5,000.00 per month.
*We do accept Financial Assitance