As residents’ conditions progress, there may be the need to move to a higher level of care. Each Resident is assessed and will receive the best carebased on their needs and preferences. This care is delivered around-the-clock by registered nursing professionals. Residents in this area of the Home have access to:
- Activities Programme, community excursions and Exercise Programme
- Promotion of social health and physical wellbeing
- 24 hour skilled care with a high Staff to Resident ratio
- Medication management and coordination with outside healthcare providers
- Meal service, housekeeping and full laundry services
Monthly rates for care are contingent upon care services provided. These rates range from $8,500 to $12,155.00 per month. Confidential and non-intrusive assessments by the Director of Nursing assist Westmeath in determining the recommended level of care.
*We do accept financial assitance