If you are interested in making a difference then volunteering at Westmeath is for you. Volunteers at Westmeath play many different roles, but here are just a few ways you can participate:
- Lend a helping hand in our Activities Department. Whether a short term commitment or a couple of hours each week, we can always use an extra pair of hands
- Help with field trips into the community or to provide transport for Resident appointments
- Taking a Resident for a drive or a walk around the property
- Students coming to read and talk with Residents
- Assist with Westmeath events and fund raising
Knowing that you have made a difference in an individual’s life is one of the many rewards to volunteering. You never know, you might stumble across a new career path.